My entry for GBJam 8. Inspired by the classic Cybernoid by Raffaele Cecco, this miniature action game takes elements of the original into a new direction.
Explore the depths of an overgrown space station, find upgrades and reach the core of the ship.
|Movement||Arrow keys||WASD||Left Stick / DPad|
Switch Color Palette - Pause the game with Enter, select with arrow keys
- A small metroidvania adventure
- Collect weapon upgrades to overcome new challenges and explore further
- 32 hand crafted rooms
- Original gameboy style soundtrack
NEW IN 1.21
Small fixes and performance improvements.
NEW IN 1.2
A new update with these improvements:
- Added options screen
- Revamped pause menu
- Added minimap to pause screen
- Added boss fight
NEW IN 1.1
This post-jam update includes the following improvements:
- Added gamepad support (might have issues in WebGL)
- Added some particle effects in the background
- Redesigned Drone enemies
- Adjusted HP for shooting enemies
- Some level tweaks and improvements
Note: If you're using a gamepad with the WebGL version, there's a chance the y axis might be inverted. If this is the case for you, please download a win/linux build instead or use the DPad.