FX Ball Remastered
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Originally released in 2003, this was my first original game.
It was inspired by Seumas McNally's DX-Ball 2, Beat Ball, and other classics of the genre.
Since it was developed using Game Maker 4, the original build has problems running on new systems.
So I decided to remaster it with Game Maker Studio 1.4, using the same graphics and levels and adding new game modes and accessibility options.
- Classic brick-busting action
- Amiga-style retro graphics
- Control more than 1 paddle at a time!
- Weapons and power-ups
- Fast paced and balanced gameplay
- Over 100 levels from the Deluxe version of the original release
- Boss battles at the end of each episode
- New extra episode, featuring a selection of the original secret levels
- New soundtrack
- New game modes: Survival and Boss Rush
- Accessibility options for better visibility
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- FX-Ball Remastered Released!55 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.